CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, May 19, 2007

MO HER DAY

Ok, So you must wonder why I put Mo her day instead of Mother's Day well let me tell you. :)
On Mother's Day our church's children dept. put on a really cute Mother's Day program. The toddler class had the job of holding up the letters to spell M-O-T-H-E-R. My girls each had a letter. I was told that during practice they all did such a nice job of holding up their letter at the correct time. The way it worked was an older girl read a poem of the acronym mother. The children where to hold up their sign when their letter was read. My girls had the letters o, t, h.
Now fast forward to the kids walking on stage with their letters. Someone up front must of ticked R off because she crossed her arms on her chest, said "No" in her best "forget about it" tone and frowned the biggest frown ever. Now, the reading of the poem starts and N holds up her O with a big grin. R refuses to hold up her T! Flat out there was no way it was going to happen. J holds up her H with pride while wearing her pink fuzzy boa. (that's another story) The rest of the kids hold up their signs and in the end the little girl reading the poem asks, "What does that spell?" and in the back I'm cracking up because it spells, MO HER!!!!!!!!
Now, the sad part is I forgot my camera but my Dad brought his so as soon as he send me pictures I will post them.

3 comments:

Jeana said...

Audrey,
What an awesome tool to keep everyone informed of the girls and your family.
The pictures are precious. The new born pictures just kill me, they are so very tiny. I remember when mine were that small, well not actually that small. Shelby was 5lbs6oz.....Ashlyn was 6lbs4oz. To me they were tiny......LOL
Those tiny princess's of yours are very very lucky to have such wonderful parents. May they always remember how special their parents are. Cherish every moment, take it from me........time flys. It seems like yesterday I had small little girls and now I have a teenager and a ten year old. I'm still looking for that special tool to stop time......LOL I'll let you know if I find it.
As for the MO HER day program....it was a very sweet day. They all did great and they were all adorable. Really, what would a childrens program be like, without the cute unexpected things kids do? Those unexpected things, are what make it so precious.
I look forward to future postings.
Have a fantastic week.
Love to you all,
Jeana

Audrey said...

Thanks Jeana,
I'm glad to know that R little show did not mess things up for you. LOL Thank you for all you do with the kids at church. You did a great job on the program. :)

Unknown said...

I want to know about the boa...she's only 4! Imagine what she'll want at 14!