I know that most of my post have been about the kids or the house but here is a glimpse into what our lives were like before we were blessed with our children.
She dose such a great job in pinning down the emotions, pain, frustration and questions that you feel while facing the possibility of never giving birth.
Our ride with infertility is over but if you know someone going through this or you suspect they are going through this. Pray for them but give them space. Let them come to you to talk about it. Don't say things like this:
- There is always adoption. (They know that but have to come to terms with it on their own.)
- May be you were not meant to have children.
- Try not peeing after you have sex! (people really do say this!)
- Just adopt. I know so and so who adopted then they got pregnant!
- Just RELAX then it will happen! (I can't even express my thoughts on that one! No cussing allowed.)
I could go on and on with mindless comments but if you are a friend of someone going through this please just be a ear that listens...it's the best gift you could give!



No comments:
Post a Comment