CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, September 26, 2007

A Sick Kid....

Friday morning I headed out to Liberty University for the E Women's conference. If you ever get the chance go it so much fun! Saturday morning I get a call from Mema saying that N has thrown up all night. So, thankfully her Dad was headed home from work. Well, when I got home Saturday night she was still at it most of the night. All day Sunday she acted like she had no energy...which who would after puking all night. Then she started saying it hurt to walk and puking again so that had us thinking her appendix's could be sick. So, off to the ER we head. By 2am Sunday morning after an IV, NG tube for contrast and CT Scan her appendix were fine. It was just some virus that mimic an appendicitis!!!! Dr. tells us that many healthy appendix were removed back in the day before CT Scans due to this nasty little virus. Monday we all slept! Me and N all morning then the rest of us all afternoon for regular nap time. Tuesday we took an early morning nap and then watched a movie in my bed at regular nap time. N was still not feeling 100% we could not get her to eat much at all. They all went to bed at 8 pm. N was up again 2 hours later crying that her belly hurt and she was coughing. So I gave her cough meds and she started puking again!!!!!!! This morning she seems to be 100% better. R & J are going to school and I will keep her home with me. I'm hoping we can get her eating more and back to normal today. Daddy says the whole coughing and puking thing last night was just to sleep in our bed. She started laughing at the TV and feeling so perky after I said she could sleep with me! She woke up with a big grin and "Good Morning Mommy!" I think I was bamboozled last night!
What a Weekend!!!! :)

No comments: