CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, January 17, 2008

Beware of the Salad Bar!!!!!

So Monday night I met with some friends for dinner at a deli in the mall. I ordered a Plain Jane Baked Potato and salad bar. We ate, laughed and had fun hanging out without our kids. Then I headed home. I had to make two stops. I was sick...so sick I don't know how I drove home. I had food poison. I know that had to be it. I have never felt such pain in my stomach. I was up all night and today was the first I've felt normal. It was awful!

Now, I'm not one to post about such gross sicknesses but I do this as a warning. Beware of the salad bar!!!!! :) Those things can kill you. LOL!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

That same thing has happened a few times to me in the past. When thge lettuce is wet and tastes really salty, dunp it in the trash and tell themanager not to use that carap on the lettuce to make it look fresh. It in the restaurant trade is know as apotato whitener. Got me 3 times, twice at luch at service schools in nice motels and once at Taco Bell and it has a quick action and is really uncomfortable, The oldman if bearandoldman a friend of the roosters.