CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, February 15, 2008

Happy Red Dye I mean Valentines Day!!!!!!

The girls loved their balloons and cards for Valentines Day but you would never know by the look on R's face. Can you tell she is not a morning person! They then headed off to school for a Valentines party in which they brought home tons of junk!The hubby took me shopping after the girls went to school. He took me to my favorite Vera store and let me choose a new purse and matching wallet! Mega Points for Him!!!! Then when I got home from school last night he had roses on the table with a love letter!!!! I know!!! What a guy. Needless to say the girls in this house had a great Valentines!

Here is a picture of the candy that my girls brought home from school. I mean Holy Cow!!! Can I just say that 100% of this had a peanut warning on the label so I had to throw it out! N is allergic and we don't allow anything with peanuts/or a warning may contain peanuts in our house! First, I just have to ask what makes parents of 4 year olds think you want your kid to bring home a boat load of candy??? Is that what they want their kid to do??? Have they not heard of the nasty affect of RED DYE???? Not to mention the peanut allergy!!! I was nice in my treat bags were a pencil, eraser, stickers, whack a balloon and 1 small piece of non-peanut allergy candy! Some of the treat bags had 10 pieces of candy!!!!! 10 x 3=30! That was just from one kid at school!!!! Ok, I'll let the whole candy thing go for now. I'm bracing my self for the Easter party. :)
I got creative for the Grandmas and Aunt. I made these flower arrangements and thought they turned out quite nice. They loved them of course it may have just been the fact that the kids came to their schools to deliver them in person. ;)

I hope you all had a really special Valentines Day and don't forget about the one who loves you the most!
"For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life." John 3:16

No comments: