CONGRATULATIONS GIRLIE...YEAH it is FINISHED. YOU DID IT... I knew you could. You did awesome and I am so very proud of you. What a wonderful achievement and you have every right to brag and be proud. I thank God for the opportunity to have the time with you and for allowing me to go to class with you several time. It was a great experience. YOU GO GIRL...Thanks for sharing the photos. LOVE YA!!
Congratulations on your huge accomplishment!!!! I went back to school this semester and you are such an inspiration to me. I always knew I could finish but having kids it is hard. If you have triplets and you did it, then so can I!!!! This is totally awesome!!!! Congrats again!!!!
3 comments:
congrats audrey!!!! what an accoomplishment! looks like you guys have been busy lately! glad everything is going well!
CONGRATULATIONS GIRLIE...YEAH it is FINISHED. YOU DID IT... I knew you could. You did awesome and I am so very proud of you. What a wonderful achievement and you have every right to brag and be proud. I thank God for the opportunity to have the time with you and for allowing me to go to class with you several time. It was a great experience. YOU GO GIRL...Thanks for sharing the photos. LOVE YA!!
Congratulations on your huge accomplishment!!!! I went back to school this semester and you are such an inspiration to me. I always knew I could finish but having kids it is hard. If you have triplets and you did it, then so can I!!!! This is totally awesome!!!! Congrats again!!!!
Post a Comment