CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, May 3, 2008

It Is Finished!

Tonight as of 10:30 p.m. I finished my last final exam for my college degree! I can not tell you how it feels! Tears are falling but they are of joy and accomplishment. I did it. I went through two years of college with 3 toddlers who are now going to be 5 in just a few short days. There is a sense of pride that comes with this that I can't explain. It was hard work. I did not give up... and there were times I could have. In just 7 days I will accept my diploma. When I had the girls I never thought I would have the opportunity to finish college. Now, in this moment is it done. I made the Deans list, National Honors Society, Who's Who among 2 yr. colleges and PHI THETA KAPPA Society. I did it and did it with honors.

Thank you to my Dear Hubby who supported me all the way! Thank you to Aunt C for all the nights you watched the girls and Saturdays you let me do homework. Thank you Mema for all the Thursday nights you watched the girls. Thank you Daddy & Momma for all the Wed. nights you took the girls to Awanas while I went to school. Thank you for all the Mondays and Thursdays you watched the girls during class. Thank you Mema for all the Saturday mornings you watched the girls while I did homework. I would not have finished if it were not for all your help. Thanks to Mrs. S for all the help mentoring me in my ASL skills.

Thanks for allowing me a minute to brag. :)

1 comment:

cottage girl said...

Brag all you want, girlfriend! That diploma is more than just the classes you just finished. It's also a reflection of the person you are becoming. College does more than teach you things in books and papers. I still am in awe of LU and all that it taught me (other than the class stuff).
Congrats! I'm inspired by you.