CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, October 30, 2008

Happy Boo Day

The girls had "trunk or treat" at my parents church last night where they attend Awana's. So they got to dress up in their costumes. I thought it would also be fun to take a stroll down memory lane and look at their costumes over the last few years.
Last night as "Pumpkin Fairies" & Yes, their hair is GREEN! They loved it!


Here they are with Bandi in her own Pumpkin costume...she was not too happy about it.

Last year age 4 as "2 Chefs & A Princess"


Age 3 as "Clowns from the 3 Ring Circus"


Look we won 1st prize in the costume contest!!!
Age 2 as "Scarecrows"

Age 1 as "Giraffes"


I have to say that my favorites are the clowns and scarecrows. Just too cute!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

awwwwww! I love the look back in time at the costumes. I'll have to steal that!
Leann