If you would like to take a look back at the girls over the last 6 years on their birthdays click here .
Monday, May 11, 2009
Party! Party! Party! The Girls are 6!
What Happened? Yesterday the girls were just turning 1! Now, they are 6! Boy did we celebrate this year! What a party! It had to be a princess party and I don't think the girls will forget this one! They asked for doll cakes and if you are going to have 3 princess doll cakes you must have a castle cake to go with them...


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Those cakes are so cute! My mom made me one of those when I was little too. Can't believe they are 6! Weren't we just at LU taking finals together?!!
what a cake(s)!!! did you make them? and what a great gift! my kids have been asking for one of those too!
Yes, I made the cakes! It took three days to make them all! I told them next year they get a cupcake! :) The girls have been asking for a "jumpolean" for over a year now. They are loving it! Well worth the $$$.
Post a Comment