Saturday, July 11, 2009
Calamity Me!
Calamity! This is what happens when one is trying to talk with her mom on the phone and leans a little too far back in the chair!
The sad thing is the photo was taken by my dear sweet loving hubby! Just as a trained Paramedic would in any emergency (just as soon as he stopped laughing) he got up and ran for the camera!!!! Then after he was sure he had a good picture he helped me up! I was stuck or I would've helped myself. I was also about to die from laughter!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
LOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL I had to try and quite myself to not wake up Makaila sleeping in the other room, but this is hilarious!! I keep seeing this picture over and over again and I still laugh. HAH HAH HA HA OH and, At you least you gained a nickle or something out of it! There's money! AND is this posted on FB!? It needs to be!
Post a Comment