Thursday, April 5, 2007
A New House...
It's official!!!! We are getting a new house!!!! Praise the Lord!!!! We have an apt. for next Wed. to sign the paper work. It will be a ranch style with 4 bedrooms, 2 baths and a large family room. It's about 2100 square ft. which will seem like a castle compared to this trailer! LOL!!! Next week I will take pictures and post them so you can see what it will look like. Pray that every thing works out. We have to move this trailer, get the loan and land cleared to build on so there are several steps and I'm sure I don't know half of them. We should find all of it out next week.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
That is fantastic Audrey! I can't wait to see the pictures! I know how hard it is to have 3 little girls in a small house, ours is a 1400 square ft, three bedroom ranch. I would love to have 4 bedrooms. Congratulations!!
Post a Comment