CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, June 11, 2007

Our House....

We closed on our house this past Thursday. Saturday we went to Vanderbuilt and ordered the house. We have a delivery date of Aug. 23 which means we could be in the house by the middle of Sept.! YEA!!!! For those who don't understand what I mean with a delivery date our house is an off frame modular. They will build our foundation on site then set the house up in sections using a crane. I will be sure to post lots of pictures from that day!

While at Vanderbuilt I took a few pictures inside the model home they have set up so you could get a feel of what the inside will look like. Now, mind you this house is decorated...my house will not have peach and mint green walls...just wanted to make that clear. Also the model has 7ft ceilings our house will have 9ft ceilings which I believe will make huge difference in space.

Hope you enjoy the pictures...A

1 comment:

SCCuz said...

Hey Audrey, Love the house - I know you can't wait to get yours. I came by to see you on 6/1 - I was in NC visiting Renee. I saw Uncle Wayne - he looks good. Hope to see you at the reunion! Tell everyone hey and XXXOOO Love, Ronda