So, we expected the house to come on Wed. the 22nd. That is the date that the builders gave us and with the delay in the foundation passing inspection we guessed it would be Wed. or later. Well, today the transporter calls to tell us they are leaving the warehouse and will be here THIS afternoon! YEA!!!!!
Then while on the phone with the transporters the builder calls to tell us they will set the house up on Wed. this gives us a little head start.
Wed. they will bring in the crane and start setup. I will take lots of pictures but I wanted to share a few of them bringing the house in today.
I can't tell you how excited the girls are now!!!! :)
We were able to walk in just a few of the rooms and they are still not completed but I will post pictures of the inside as soon as possible.



No comments:
Post a Comment