CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, August 23, 2007

Pictures of the house being set up....


































We heard the set up crew outside yesterday morning around 8 am. They were setting up the crane. So, we all got up, got dressed, grabbed some breakfast and set up outside to watch. They told us they planned to have the first part moving at 9 and they were right on time. They worked till about 1 and then left for the day. Today they are to come back and finish the roof and bolting the house to the foundation. Then our porch will have to be built and the inside finished along with electrical/plumbing. We are look at Oct. to be finished and ready to move. That's if all goes well. So, I will try to post a picture of the finished roof today.
My semester has started back as school so post may not be done on time. :)



1 comment:

Angie said...

The girls have gotten so big. They are gorgeous. I love their long hair. I love your new house. Congrats on getting it. I know you will enjoy the extra room.