CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Christmas pictures






Taking pictures of kids for a Christmas card can be a hoot... Here are some of the ones that did not work...
The last 3 pics are with little cousin baby R. The girls all have matching dresses for Christmas so we had to do a few pics at Mema's during Thanksgiving. I have never noticed how much the two R's favor till the last picture!

1 comment:

cottage girl said...

Your house looks so warm and cozy and big! I bet you are just loving it.
The girls are as adorable as ever. They get more and more beautiful as they get older.
Sorry the email hasn't been working. I tried to send you one and it came back to me too. I'll try and see if I can do anything on my end.
LOVE all the pictures!