So, in the world of multiples people will say the dumbest things to me when I'm out with the girls. The most common question I get is this, "Are they twins?" :) I always try to be polite when I say no they are TRIPLETS ... there are 3 of them!!!!!! :) Well, When I saw these shirts I had to get them for the girls. I figured most who knew us would get the joke. Not to mention we are glad they are triplets and not twins. :)
So, the day after I bought the shirts we go to town. I watch this lady read their shirts. She looks up at me and asks, "ARE THEY TWINS?" I smiled and said, "No, they are TRIPLETS!" She then look at me and said, "Oh, well I read their shirts so that's why I thought they were twins!"
I've come to the conclusion that people this day in age can not count or read! It's so sad!!! :)



No comments:
Post a Comment