CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, March 31, 2008

My 31st Birthday

Brian gave me these for my birthday...


Then he had this made to also go on the front porch...



It is made from Cedar and is Beautiful in person. The picture does it no justice. I could sit for hours on the porch now. It's so nice and the breeze the porch gets is wonderful.


He had this one made for the back yard...

This swing made from Maple. Is so comfortable. It's a wonderful place to sit and read while the girls play on their swing set.

The man who built both swings is 84 years old! He dose impeccable work! He is also super affordable. You wont find craftsmanship like this in any big city! He is country folk and sweet as pie. :)

Honey, I love my swings you did a great job on these birthday presents!!!!! I love you!!!!!

Oh, I love the rocking chairs too. For those who want to know they are Wal-Mart finds. :)

No comments: