Menu: Spaghetti and Butter Bread Helpers: R and J
Saturday, July 5, 2008
Cooking Lessons
It is next to impossible for me to cook a meal now with out helpers. They love to be right in the middle helping. So, I've embraced it and look forward to them cooking dinner at least by age 7 while I lounge and read a book. (just kidding)
Menu: Spaghetti and Butter Bread Helpers: R and J


Menu: Spaghetti and Butter Bread Helpers: R and J
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
oh to have a girl let alone 3 beautiful ones. You are sooo blessed. I live vicariously through you. You show me what it would be like to have a daughter through this blog. I always look forward to them.
Love,
Trish
Trish, You are too sweet. I guess I will have to live vicariously through you to know what having a boy is like! :) Thanks for reading!
There are people up there w/dairy goats, silly! But is should be at least 8bucks a gallon. Is lactose free that much? oh, just buy a goat! hahaha. Leann
Leann, You know I'm not about to get a goat! I'll just take a loan from the bank! LOL
Post a Comment