CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, January 19, 2009

Dancing Queens...

Or should I say princesses! They had a blast dancing at the wedding and J did not sit down once. I believe she danced for 2 hours straight. All day yesterday she said, "My feet hurt!" I bet they did! LOL Enjoy the movies....

Here are the girls dancing during the dinner...

Here J tries her feet at line dancing...not to bad for her first time...

Every time the phrase "she hit the floor" came on they would hit the floor. LOL The girl's cousin N was teaching them the moves. N hit the floor a little too much check out the end of the video.

I have no idea where J gets her moves! Boy does she have some. LOL

The cousins had a blast dancing and if you notice through all the videos it's mostly the little girls dancing. They stole the show! Even little R had to get in on the action. :)

No comments: