CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, April 21, 2007

The House....

Friday B and I went and signed our lives away and it felt GREAT!!!!!! We have waited so long to have a house. He has worked so hard to provide for our family with my staying home with the girls and God has truly blessed his sacrifice of free time and energy.

I know I keep saying I will post pictures but I forgot the digital camera on our last trip to the builders and so we will be going on Monday so I hope to get a few pictures then.

It looks like we should be in the house by August so if anyone loves to paint come on over. LOL!!!

I have to tell on myself. During our years of infertility I was so drawn to the "baby" type shows on TLC & DHC. I would spend my time day dreaming about when I would finally have the chance to be a mom. Then when we found out it was multiples I could not find enough shows on multiples and preemie births...I wanted to be prepared and informed. Well I find my self drawn to the TV once more but the channels have changed. They are now HGTV, DIY and a few shows on TLC! I can's seem to get enough of the decorating shows....I may need help. LOL

I you know where I can find paint colors anonymous let me know. ;)

4 comments:

Kappyp03 said...

That is great news about the house! I know what you mean about all those decorating shows, I am addicted to HGTV and TLC. If I lived closer I would love to help you paint! I am currently trying to get my husband to let re-decorate our Master Bedroom and Bath. He is a little resistive so far.:)

Audrey said...

Good luck with the re-decorating! If you are up for a road trip will be painting in August! :)

RNmom said...

Cogratulations on the house:)!!!-it is like signing your life away, though!!!!

Unknown said...

Well I could be your PA (painter's anonymous) sponsor but you'd have to be my sponsor in return. We'll have to work on our decorating together!