I have been asked by my dear friend L to start a blog. Actually I have been thinking of it for a while and she was just the push I needed. I wish I had started this back when the girls were babies or I was pregnant....but I don't think they had blogs then.
I hope you will be patient with me as I post a few updates about the girls...the conception (G-Rated version), Pregnancy and Birth. Then I will try to catch you up on the last 4 years!!!!!!
I look forward to seeing what you think of my blog!!
Wednesday, April 4, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
Welcome to blog world! So, so excited you are joining the fun! Can't wait to hear all the fun stories you have to tell.
I love your title, this will be much better than reading a book. I can't wait to hear of the mischief that goes on around the house. Multiples are great, what one doesn't think of the other one will. Good luck on your blog
As much that goes on in your house, this ought to be more exciting than the news or a soap opera.
What a great title!!! I told my husband and he laughed (He completely relates to "four chicks and a rooster". I can't wait to read more. Thanks for including me and good luck!
Post a Comment