CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, April 21, 2007

Strawberries....





Today Mema and I took the girls strawberry picking with my mom, my sister, her two kids and Aunt C. It was so much fun and we were able to freeze about 18 quarts of strawberries for jam, cobblers and short cake. Yumm -O! The girls really liked eating the berries fresh out of the field...maybe we should of had them weighed before we picked and after they were done.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

OH! mail me some! That looks so yummy!

Audrey said...

I can send you some homemade jam! :)
BTW I got a icy bear for the girls. So, We will be sending a package soon. Miss you all!

Kappyp03 said...

Audrey, your girls are adorable! The strawberry picking looks like it was a huge success. I am very impressed that you are making homemade Jam, you might need to share your recipe with me! :)

Audrey said...

Oh, making jam is so easy....just give the berries to my mom and the next day you have jam!!!!! LOL

Unknown said...

So funny! I bet the girls had a blast. Might I suggest that you make the jam BEFORE you move (imagine strawberry jam all over your new carpet and walls!!!)...

Audrey said...

Like I said before it's so easy to make...give it to mema or my mom and the next day you have jam!!!!!

No berries on my walls or floors...unless they are having sun butter and jelly...that's a different story!