CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, March 31, 2008

Hair Cuts for J & R

Before....




After...




I did not cut N's hair tonight because last week she went to my beautician to have her hair cut. I learned my lesson on trying to cut curly hair. You need a licence and experience for that. LOL I did not think to take a picture or I would've posted about her cut. I will say it turned out so nice and she has her cute curls back the frizz is gone.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to sit on the porch with you!!!! We are still planning on coming up in May!!

Audrey said...

YEAH!!!! I can't wait!!!!! We should have the new swing set for the kids up by then so the girls will have some thing to keep them busy.

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness... I didn't even recognize them they've gotten so big! Thanks for sending this link over :)