CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Peace Lily




I got this peace lily when Pops passed away. I was 18 weeks pregnant with the girls and he was so excited to be a grandpa. It was so unexpected but every day I see a little of him in each of the girls. This was one of the many flowers that were sent to our family when he passed. I have managed not to kill it but for the past 5 years it has really struggled to live. When we moved into the new house it really seemed to like the big windows of the sliding glass doors. It has flourished. This past week it bloomed for the first time! I almost cried. So here she is in all her glory. I hope there are many more blooms. I think my black thumb is turning green. :)

No comments: