CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, August 14, 2008

Almost A Month...

....since my last post so I caught up today. I've been sick and on really strong antibiotics for 3 weeks. It had me feeling a little yucky and I fell behind on posting. I'm all better now and getting ready for the next adventure in our lives....Homeschooling. We start school on Monday so look forward to some interesting post. :)

Enjoy what we've been up to over the last few weeks...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

i have dsl
i have dsl
i have dsl

Audrey said...

YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

so what did you think about my homeschool name and goals and stuff?
i am reading the nature handbook and considering doing this:
http://handbookofnaturestudy.blogspot.com/

'cause i need more to do.

Anonymous said...

you silly, the link is right there! just go to the bartley linkky.

Anonymous said...

I loved it. I like reading about the family, especially since I know you and haven't been able to spend nearly the time with ya like I would have liked this summer. blah... Well thanks for sharing and God Bless. Looking forward to seeing you on Sunday. LOVE YOU ALL.