CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, September 7, 2008

Baby Shower

Yesterday I hosted a baby shower for my cousin Tiffany. She is expecting her first baby. We had a blast and laughed way too much. Here are a few pictures of our fun.
From Lt to RT. The Great Aunt, New Mommy to be and the *Hot Grandma *she would want me to add Hot to that title.

My sister and the new Aunt to be. Can you believe I remember babysitting her when she was a newborn. Goodness my sister and I are getting old. LOL
The princess cousin...
The new Aunt counting her loot in the if you say the word "baby" you have to give up your baby pin necklace game. Did you follow all of that? LOL I'll just add it took me all of like one minute to say the word and loose my necklace.
Smelling the baby onesie roses I added to the top of the baby diaper cake. :)

My mom played a game where she hooked the two of them together with two ropes and told them to undo it. Can I just say it was hysterical!!!!!


B even came out of hiding from the baby shower to offer help to the two who were hooked together. :)
Mom finally showed them it only takes a few simple steps of twisting the ropes with your hands to come apart.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey,
I love the new site and all the great info. Thanks for sharing. God Bless. Love ya Sue.