CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, September 7, 2008

Letter "F"

This past week we learned the letter "F" and had a great story about Father Fox, Felix Fox (son) and Fifi Fox (daughter) to go along with our lesson. While I was telling the story the girls each a picture of Felix Fox to color in their work books. When I finished the story I look at their pictures and had a good laugh.

J decided she was not coloring a boy fox....she was coloring Fifi. I was really proud of the tutu and bow she drew. So I told her, "GREAT JOB! You are really good at using your imagination. "

N said her Fifi had long red hair and purple toe/finger nails. So I also praised her imagination and color choice. :)
R said she liked boys and her fox was Felix....A Boy! She also said that her boy fox loved rainbows! :) Too Cute!

No comments: