CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, February 19, 2009

Castle Bed

The Castle Bed arrived today in all it's glory. Cousin's B and K are too old for it now and our girls are trilled to give it a good home. Uncle S built it about 6 years ago. They are super excited to be sleeping in it tonight! If you have any little girls...this is the dream bed!



R in her favorite spot...
R and B posing...


Cousin K with N&J inside the castle...


We still need to finish the bookshelf and touch up paint. I have a new valence for their window and I want to hang some posters. So, when all of that is finished I will post new pics.

3 comments:

Laura said...

That is awesome! The girls will remember that bed the rest of their life!

Anonymous said...

WOW!!!! I want one! That IS amazing!

cottage girl said...

Too fun! Love it!!