CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, February 28, 2009

Math & Phonics

For the last few months I have really been stressing about finding a math for the girls next year. This year I made my own curriculum and I will not do that again. What a nightmare... So, Thursday I went with a few other homeschool moms to a homeschool store. After searching through every math curriculum they had I found it....


I'm really loving this. It's BJU Press and R wants to start on it now. :) She was so excited. Now, I think we are ready for the 1st grade.

I also picked up Explode the Code. It's a reading/ phonics program. I really like it. A friend is using it with her 1st grader this year and he is doing so well with it. I only have a few more things to pick up for next year. :) I'll post more about that when I have it here.



No comments: