This was N at 7:15 tonight.
R did not want to be left out...
This is how R loves to watch TV. Can you tell she is laying on my legs. She does this to me and her daddy all the time.
J was on the floor watching Tom & Jerry can you tell she was tired?
While the girls were out to eat we had a nice summer storm roll in for about 30 minutes. We had some nice hail. I tried to take a few pictures of it. If you look real close you can see it.
Yes, those white things are the hail falling.
We really needed the rain I only wish it had lasted a little longer.
On a side note. I went to read to the girls tonight and we could not find our book so I tucked them into bed and said I would just tell them a story. R sat up and said, "You mean just out of your mouth?" I said, "Yes, just out of my mouth with no book to go by!" LOL I guess we have been reading out of chapter books to much. I need to tell them made up stories a little more often.



1 comment:
I love the new. The photos are so funny. Kids sure can be comfortable in the weirdest places and ways. It was my pleasure honestly and it wasn't much. Love and appreciate you.
Post a Comment